CaseCoco are scammers

Ordered two cases.Received and one was fine.

The other is cheap plastic, which is tough to see on website, and has quality issues with coating. It's not full-coverage, which is the biggest issue for me, and it's hard to tell that from the one photo shot on the website. It shouldn't matter though. I tried to return.

The website says free returns, always. Not true. They keep making excuses. Says quality isn't bad enough.

Says on website "Refunds and exchanges are issued within 30 days after ordering. You can exchange it if you don’t like the product, receive a coupon for your next order, or have the product cost refunded , as long as you haven’t designed the product yourself," which I did not design myself, but they tried to claim I did. They will not pay for return shipping, so they said I have to pay and have stipulations or I can take $3 instead since it would cost me so much to ship back. Their website also states "Return shipping is absolutely FREE," but again, that clearly isn't the case.

They are not willing to do anything to allow me to return the product and/or get a full refund. They are the worst company I have ever dealt with. I've sent over a dozen emails and get a response back each time, but it's always excuses.

I wish I could report them somehow.It's horrible!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Lg G3 Case
Review category
review #631717 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Casecoco? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.